The St Helena Public Service Jobs Website (Site) is owned and operated by Corporate Human Resources (Corporate HR), St Helena Government, and is designed to provide individuals with information about Public Service employment opportunities on St Helena Island.
By accessing or using the Site, you signify your assent to this Disclaimer.
If you are unable to access all/part of our Site content, then please email [email protected] and we will provide further support.
We may update this Disclaimer from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of the Site.
Please check this Disclaimer regularly to ensure that you understand the current terms & conditions that apply at the time that you access and use the Site.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Although we use reasonable care in compiling and presenting the content found on the Site so it is accurate and a fair reflection of the opportunities being offered, we are not able to guarantee this is accurate at all times.
The Site content is provided purely for information and you should seek further guidance and make independent enquiries before relying upon it.
We do not take responsibility for decisions taken by the reader based solely on the information provided in this Site.
If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Site, we will attempt to verify and correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked to from the Site.
Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
By submitting information through the Site, you agree and acknowledge that while we may contact you in response to the information you provide, we are not obliged to provide you with any particular product or services.
You agree not to use the Site or any content on the Site, for any commercial or business purposes and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Your use of the Site
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- copying, or otherwise reproducing or re-selling any part of the Site unless expressly permitted to do so by Corporate HR, St Helena;
- doing any act or thing that might damage, disrupt or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Site or any equipment, network or software used in operating the Site;
- using the Site by automated means or otherwise for the purposes of scraping, extracting or otherwise obtaining any material from the Site for use within a third party website or application;
- collecting or harvesting any information or data from the Site or our systems or attempting to decipher any transmission to or from the servers running the Site;
- except as permitted by applicable law, disassembling, decompiling, reverse-engineering or creating derivative works based on the whole or any part of the Site or its contents, or attempting to do any such thing;
- sending spam mail or other marketing information using the Site; or
- infringing our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the Site, including making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Availability of the Site
We cannot guarantee that the service will be fault-free. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to [email protected] and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
Your access to the Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
All information incorporated within the Site is owned or licensed by Corporate HR, St Helena Government. You may retrieve and display the content of the Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Site without written permission from Corporate HR, St Helena Government.
Last updated: 18 May, 2022